Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinger went to the Jets in January. A front page search reveals the following headlines leading up to and including 6-05-05. It looks like we were talking about Volek and Rosenhaus. It won't be the end of that discussion.

Schulters Likely to be Released Soon
June 1st, 2005 by goTitans.com

Beckham Not Backing Down for Starting CB Spot

Chow Enjoying Titans Experience

Reynolds Learning LB Position Inside and Out
June 2nd, 2005 by goTitans.com

OT Mathews Retires
June 3rd, 2005 by goTitans.com

Volek May Seek Trade in '06
June 5th, 2005 by goTitans.com

Though backup QB Billy Volek is content to play another season behind Steve McNair, it doesn't appear to be in his long-term plans. "Right now, this year, yes, I am (OK) with my role," said Volek. "I am a back-up and I plan on being the best back-up in the NFL. I'll do whatever I can to help this team win." But if McNair's career continues beyond next season, Volek could waive his no-trade clause and allow agent Drew Rosenhaus to look for a starting QB opportunity. "(If McNair comes back) there is no question that (a trade) is something we'd pursue at that time," said Rosenhaus. "But I don't want to make a controversy over something that may or may not happen."SOURCE

Maybe it had something to do with Volek being traded to the Jets.

It just seems that every time something goes down that involves the Jets, the forum hits a new high traffic mark. The McCareins trade nearly brought the place down.

Nope. Not that either. Under "What's Going On?" it currently says,

Currently Active Users: 190 (23 members and 167 guests)
Most users ever online was 445, 06-04-2005 at 08:10 PM.

Gunny threw a curveball by saying 6-5 instead of 6-4. Must be a time difference/International Date Line thing. No telling what the hot topic was without going back through the forum.

That may be true...that was about the time of the Great Crash Of 05, right?

And why are the Jets so hung up on us, anyway?? :suspect:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back