Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap. I can't believe they're doing 07 mocks. It's hard enough to guess a draft 2 weeks ahead of time, let alone 52 weeks.

Welcome to the lovely 3 months after the draft and before preseason... where everyone who loves football gets horribly bored!

Broken Record said:
Holy crap. I can't believe they're doing 07 mocks. It's hard enough to guess a draft 2 weeks ahead of time, let alone 52 weeks.
Hell, I'm working on my 2009 mock as we speak... :lol:

that's sad... predicting so far ahead... and #6.. i think we'll be better than than... I mean we have Draft pick #7 written all over us...

Kindly take note, Overalls, that is the last time you'll get to see your texans ahead of the Titans for next year... you're back where you belong, get used to it!

GoTitans3801 said:
Welcome to the lovely 3 months after the draft and before preseason... where everyone who loves football gets horribly bored!

Yup. Man.... it's gonna be a long time until August.

I don't think we'll be picking a LB. With Thorton and Bulluck outside, and Stephen Tulloch (who I think is a steal) inside, we should be set. I think we'll be looking at taking a safety, corner, defensive end, or o-lineman next year, depending how everyone plays this year.

We'll be taking a CB after Woolfolk gets hurt yet again, Hill regresses, and PacMan ends up in jail for attacking Jeff Fisher.

Titans2008 said:
We'll be taking a CB after Woolfolk gets hurt yet again, Hill regresses, and PacMan ends up in jail for attacking Jeff Fisher.

heh.. or we draft a coach because Fisher goes to Jail for beating the hell out of pacman

Titans2008 said:
Three words : Teddy Ginn Jr.
as an OSU fan, i really dont thnk he should come out next year unless he improves as a receiver. he's a great athlete, but he's an athlete playing WR, not a WR playing football.

dont get me wrong. i would love to have the guy, and he would be a great deep threat. but when you're taking a receiver in the top 10, you need him to be more of a complete player than just a deep threat.

if he doesnt improve, i would just assume take calvin johnson, who i think is the next fitzgerald.

Titans2008 said:
Hill regresses

In order to get a real indication on Reynaldo Hill - aka The Chosen One aka The Dreadlocked One aka The Messiah. It is best to read my signature for facts on Reynaldo Hill and Reynaldology. Here you will see that it is impossible for Reynaldo Hill to regress.

Titans2008 said:

He won't get hurt again. The PacMan thing is out there but funny and Gunny is going to :chairwack you upside the head if you keep saying Hill will regress. Andre's first two injuries were inflicted on joints in his body by his own teammates (One on a helmet to the ankle and the next year a helmet to the wrist). He will be ok this year, right now 100% healthy and ready.....

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hill move into the #1 slot this year (that is if we don't aquire Law) due to the fact that PacMan will either be suspended, imprisoned or a Raven

Posluszny would be an excellent pick -- presuming he comes back from the knee. He beat out Hawk for that top LB award. Besides, they did the same thing with Bulluck. Didn't really need him at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back