Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would agree with this, except for the part about cutler being the most exciteing qb in the nfl that will always belong to young

"In 10 years, the Tennessee Titans' first two picks of 2006 will be regarded as the greatest one-two steal in draft history."

Goot Lawd, I hope he's right
I dunno about Vince being a 'steal', but LenDale was for sure
I'm still shocked by that, and exstatic that we traded down and STILL got him

Skip bayless making sense!

Go get them skip!

I do disagree with him about mario williams. I think mario will be julius peppers but who would you have rather had the last 4 years peppers or mcnabb? They will have this solid DE making pro bowls but we are going to have a pro bowl QB and that always has more value.

The texans will find out that david carr is just an average QB despite a better supporting cast.

Gunny...

So you think young and white were bad draft choices?

Skip is wrong about us winning 2 super bowls in 10 years. I think 4 or 5 is more likely.

RollTide said:
Go get them skip!

I do disagree with him about mario williams. I think mario will be julius peppers but who would you have rather had the last 4 years peppers or mcnabb?

It's a good question. Both have been to the Super Bowl, neither's won it...

Puck said:
just outr of curiosity, who would you have rather had 1 / 2 ?

no one really, unless Reggie was available. I love the picks but its being over-hyped....something Tennessee isn't used to.

But this comment: "In 10 years, the Tennessee Titans' first two picks of 2006 will be regarded as the greatest one-two steal in draft history."

How do you 'steal' a pick when you draft @ #3?

Puck said:
maybe when you take a pre-draft Top 20 RB with the 45th pick
one who scored 52 TD's in college as a second fiddle

that isnt a 1 - 2 steal.
thats just a 2nd round steal.

btw pre-draft top 20 RB or Top 20 Player?

Top 20 RB isn't all that special.

but, he is a top 5 back not top 20 and he is better than DT John McCargo, a first round pick.the titans got a steal and bills got a bust.

legions of draft scout sites / experts had White as no less than the 5th best RB in the draft, and the majority had him as the 3rd. Considering the teams who needed RB help it is a farse that he fell to us at 45

crystal ?

Puck said:
legions of draft scout sites / experts had White as no less than the 5th best RB in the draft, and the majority had him as the 3rd. Considering the teams who needed RB help it is a farse that he fell to us at 45

crystal ?
great minds think alike.

FIGHT THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol2: :toast: :nana2: :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back