Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooo hoooo!

I believe nigel has some cards he's willing to donate to the winner. And I'll toss in season tick... urr... a goTitans.com t-shirt for the winner.

I've got about a dozen or so Titans rookie cards for the winner. McNair, Haynesworth, Calico, Woolfolk, etc... and even one of our newest Titan, Kevin Mawae!

nigel said:
I've got about a dozen or so Titans rookie cards for the winner. McNair, Haynesworth, Calico, Woolfolk, etc... and even one of our newest Titan, Kevin Mawae!

I have the autographed Woolfolk Card..... of course....:ha: :ha:

I had to scour the web (actually GBN) to just find players names after the first 3 rounds. If somebody gets 3 or 4 right they should play the lotto.....lol. Good Luck Everyone.

Oh yes, I still have to score it. Well, the final result will be a tie between you and thnom. Both of you picked 2 players exactly correct. And you both had the same tiebreaker answers. You don't get any points on Lowry because it was 3 rounds off, though perhaps that should give you bragging rights.

I was the only other person to pick 2 players right on, but I missed the 2nd tiebreaker.

OK, I finally scored it and got it posted.
http://bellsouthpwp.net/s/m/smalljs/Draft/results.html

Congrats to Brandon Ison for nailing both Vince Young as well as LenDale White (what were the odds?) as well as all 3 of the tiebreakers. Titans2004 and thnom also picked 2 players correctly (Titans2004 actually named a 3rd but got no points for being 3 rounds off) and got the first 2 tiebreakers. And I picked 2 correctly but only got 1 tiebreaker.

Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry (except for TitanHealer9, who picked Vince Young 9 times so I had to disqualify him :ha:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back