Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I wouldn't be shocked to see Trader Jon give up one of his second-rounders for one next draft plus a fourth.

Got to look long at CB here, I think.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not a fan of drafting a CB in the 2nd round.

Either you go get an elite CB in the 1st or try your luck in the later rounds.

I don't know how it's going to play out, but we are going to get better tonight... If somebody wants to come up and give up picks in the process then let them...

I still want us to take Jack or Smith at some point... In my mind the risk is worth the reward... Take the injury away and outside of the QB's I don't think either of these guys make it out of the top 5... They can both be game changers

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not a fan of drafting a CB in the 2nd round.

Either you go get an elite CB in the 1st or try your luck in the later rounds.

I agree... If we can fix the front end of the defense that makes the back end immediately better. Rush the passer and put pressure on the QB consistently and your secondary will become better... I want pass rushers and run stoppers in this round

This is a tough one. Still a very solid crop of players on the board. Part of me just really wants a nose tackle....tired of being ran on over...and over...and over....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back