Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front row of the loge this year on the 45!
according to not PSL owners that is nosebleed... idiots.

I ate lunch at Toots yesterday and the Doug Flutie This Is Your Life or whatever was on the 4 letter network... sound off. Anyhow Flutie was on 99 bills and they showed the Music City Miracle... I commenteted it Mike Keith style... "He's got something, He's got something, He's got it, He's got it, He's got it... TOUCHDOWN TITANS! - THERE ARE NO FLAGS ON THE FIELD!

plenty of claps

Im just a charming outgoing guy - LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

I ate lunch at Toots yesterday and the Doug Flutie This Is Your Life or whatever was on the 4 letter network... sound off. Anyhow Flutie was on 99 bills and they showed the Music City Miracle... I commenteted it Mike Keith style... "He's got something, He's got something, He's got it, He's got it, He's got it... TOUCHDOWN TITANS! - THERE ARE NO FLAGS ON THE FIELD!

plenty of claps

Best seats in the house IMO

plenty of claps

Im just a charming outgoing guy - LOL

Aw man, I miss toots. Having been shut in my apartment for a month, I'd kill for some buffalo tenders and curly fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back