Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Figured we need a game thread for games outside our beloved Titans games.

I'm on here to say that I can't stand that the NFL lets players wear whatever jersey number they want (to an extent). Just can't get use to seeing a DB wearing #7 or a RB wearing #7. It makes it look like a NFL preseason game.

Pretty good game to start the season.

One thing is for sure, Ezekiel Elliott is not on the level of Henry, Cook or Chubb like they try to say.

Pretty good game to start the season.

One thing is for sure, Ezekiel Elliott is not on the level of Henry, Cook or Chubb like they try to say.

He was against probably the best front in the NFL with his best lineman on the covid list.

I agree that zeke has been grossly overrated, but we shall see.

Here comes the Prescott is awesome posts because he threw for 400 yards. Yeah, they also threw 58 damn times.

I'll give Dak his props, regardless of how many times he threw the ball (due to lack of running game last night) but he looked pretty good.

Yea Zeek is not good at all.
I don’t know what you guys are talking about. Zeke is a top RB in the league still. The cowboys were without their best OL and needed to pass more to keep up with the Bucs. And, Kellen Moore is a good modern OC that knows passing is more optimal on almost every play anyway. It’s why paying an RB is a bad idea
(unless your RB is a God) :henry:

It was a great game with a fairly lousy ending. What the hell were the Boys thinking leaving that much time on the clock. Why did they keep running out of bounds on that final drive?!

It was a great game with a fairly lousy ending. What the hell were the Boys thinking leaving that much time on the clock. Why did they keep running out of bounds on that final drive?!

The play I didn’t understand was when they took a delay of game penalty before the punted and pushed their kicker into the end zone. There was absolutely no hustle trying to get their kick off.

2 things we all know...

never bet against a sicilian when death is on the line & never give brady any clock when the game is on the line

Yep, that or run a couple up the guts to force the bucs to use their timeouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back