Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a matter of what you want to see in the first preseason game, as opposed to who you want to see.

I'll be keeping my eyes on McMath and Julius Chestnut. Been reading really good things about them and want to see if it's just the typical mini and training camp hype we read about yearly from a player or 2.

No injuries and definitely can't wait to see how M. Willis plays.

Yeah agree on Willis, but I'm not too anxious as I know he won't get any PT this year and is a work in progress. I look for someone in preseason that can contribute in some way or form in the regular season.

Haven't heard much about Haskins in the camp reports. So will be interested in seeing if he's got some burst and can break some tackles.

Haven't heard much about Haskins in the camp reports. So will be interested in seeing if he's got some burst and can break some tackles.

Besides watching the WRs, this is my biggest interest tonight. Where is he in the pecking order and how he handles his snaps.

I know some here wanted other backs that were on the board when we drafted Hassan, but he fits out offensive game and there’s a good chance he turns out to be a value pick. Should be a good compliment to spell Henry and hopefully can help extend his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back