Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once drafted, we’ll start a thread in the Titans forum.

Maybe a WR? Maybe?
Matt_Millen_NFL_Network.jpg

always!

All griping and whining aside, if I may for just a brief moment... I mean, THIS is why we all love Draft weekend. What a fun night. Hopefully ALL criticisms are wrong and we win the AFC South, the AFC, and then the Super Bowl. AND IT ALL STARTS TONIGHT!!! (well, ok, last night technically, but you all get the point!?)

All griping and whining aside, if I may for just a brief moment... I mean, THIS is why we all love Draft weekend. What a fun night. Hopefully ALL criticisms are wrong and we win the AFC South, the AFC, and then the Super Bowl. AND IT ALL STARTS TONIGHT!!! (well, ok, last night technically, but who you call get the point!?)
once you nail your first round guard the rest of the draft is a bonus right
@The Hammer

I had that same thought, but those players all have more value than any of the WRs we could get in the 4th. If we did it, it is strictly a salary dump.
yes and the salary dump could put is in a position to try and get a FA WR, but if we trade Henry to end up with an out of his prime, Julio Jones type WR....

Dont expect the offensive philosophy to change much, was hoping they’d get some WR help but it seems like they’re comfortable with the WR core they have which scares me. Be prepared for a lot more just run Henry into a wall offense.

Dont expect the offensive philosophy to change much, was hoping they’d get some WR help but it seems like they’re comfortable with the WR core they have which scares me. Be prepared for a lot more just run Henry into a wall offense.
I have been saying it throughout Vrabels career. We ran the same plays under Lefleur, Smith, Downing, and we will continue to run the exact same plays. Smith got lucky AF with Henry breaking out and Tannehill somehow managing to play like a top QB for a season. It had nothing at all to do with Smith, he was at the right place at the right time. This is 100% Vrabels offense and passing is simply not an option. If Ran was even a mediocre GM that would have been the first thing to change under his leadership. Either Vrabel steps into this century of offense or get replaced. But anyone with eyes can see Amy hired Ran because Ran agreed to never take his lips off Vrabel's ass.

Trading Byard or Henry now would only save 6 mil in cap space. A Tanny trade would save 18mil.

If you want cap space this yr then you can get more cap relief by doing a restructure/extension…of course that just kicks the can down the road.

Trading Byard or Henry now would only save 6 mil in cap space. A Tanny trade would save 18mil.

If you want cap space this yr then you can get more cap relief by doing a restructure/extension…of course that just kicks the can down the road.
Why trade now? There’s nobody available but mediocre free agents now. Might as well keep Tanny this season

Malik Knowles wr from KState is who I want in the 5th rnd…. Kid is great with the ball in his hands…good kickoff returner…scored 4 rushing TDs on jet sweep plays and has avg over 15yds per catch for 3 straight yrs….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back