Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised considering very few WRs left on the board. I would of went AT Perry but this guy is huge! 6'7" 235lbs. We have a need at TE as well and if was a better pick than a few WRs left I am fine with it...

I dont get drafting anything thats not a wr right now. Even if their method is BPA, Ran must not know how bad we are at wr.

Edit: i was also hoping it'd be AT perry here

We should have taken the TE in the 3 rd and gotten a player. Perry would have been instant starter for us. Oh well who needs wr's, we got NWI.

Draft a qb and who is Tanney or Levis supposed to throw too? That was alot of the problem last year. Outside of Burks, not sure how many on our roster could make another team.

We all knew offense needed to be the focus, but our D isn't exactly perfect right now. We need edge with Dupree gone and Landry coming back from a torn ACL, we need LB depth, and we're starting Tre Avery at CB?

Trade up for a QB you don't need, draft, a RB, and now a TE you don't need. This would be a great draft if the team was already a contender. We're not.

Just Watching a few clips of him he can really move for how big he is. He is built similar to another Cinci TE, Kelce. He is a little Lanky needs to put on a some weight. Chig and him could be really good together. Split out wide quite a bit and also worked in the slot. Def red zone threat with his height. I like this more than I did a few minutes ago...

We all knew offense needed to be the focus, but our D isn't exactly perfect right now. We need edge with Dupree gone and Landry coming back from a torn ACL, we need LB depth, and we're starting Tre Avery at CB?

Trade up for a QB you don't need, draft, a RB, and now a TE you don't need. This would be a great draft if the team was already a contender. We're not.
Yep I think the same thing. Under different circumstances I could like every one of these picks. Just for our biggest needs, these arent it.

15 TDs in 3 years at Cincinnati, could be a good EZ target...

....of course we need to get to the EZ...our plethora of WRs should help with that

Ran is drafting for the future people here still think we are going to win anything this year.

Even if we fill our needs the outcome will be the same Ran is just picking the best player avaliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back