Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cedric Gray - UNC
Tommy Eichenberg - Ohio State
Jaylan Ford - Texas

Would be my 3 players watching the closest. None of them are 1sts, likely back end 2nd's at best.

What are you talking about?
Harold and Roger are great picks

And I would trade the '25 first rounder to trade up for Harrison jr if that's what it takes

I don't count players falling due to a long list of injury history (Landry) and just shear luck for another (AJ) lol

Let's compare:

AJ - only one that counts right now

Harold - fell due to injury history , and we had to kill our 2018 draft to go get him by trading, McCreary (still under trial and error), Fulton (still under trial and error)

Now, for the pepperidge farm.......

Dillon Radunz
Kevin Dodd
Austin Johnson

So that's 1/7 - with 2 asterisks. At best 3/7. If you score less than 50% on a test, that's an F.... Even if you count Landry, it's 4/7 - it's still 57%, which is still an F lol ..

Let's hope Ran changes JROBs laundry lists of F's as a GM,

And all that said I would definitely go get Harrison! You can package the weakest QB we have during the offseason to give to the top team, as that's likely what they'll need.

I don't count players falling due to a long list of injury history (Landry) and just shear luck for another (AJ) lol

Let's compare:

AJ - only one that counts right now

Harold - fell due to injury history , and we had to kill our 2018 draft to go get him by trading, McCreary (still under trial and error), Fulton (still under trial and error)

Now, for the pepperidge farm.......

Dillon Radunz
Kevin Dodd
Austin Johnson

So that's 1/7 - with 2 asterisks. At best 3/7. If you score less than 50% on a test, that's an F.... Even if you count Landry, it's 4/7 - it's still 57%, which is still an F lol ..

Let's hope Ran changes JROBs laundry lists of F's as a GM,

And all that said I would definitely go get Harrison! You can package the weakest QB we have during the offseason to give to the top team, as that's likely what they'll need.

Roger McCreary was a brilliant pick

Gibbens starting ILB is a major problem.......

Trotter Jr, Eichenburg, and Kiser still looking like strong candidates from rounds 2-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back