Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Cedric Gray from NC. Really good ILB.

Also how much a risk would it be to look at Sweat? Dude is a beast but do we take that risk?

Johnny Newton would be a nice addition to our defensive front and take some off the pressure on needing other edge rusher. DeJean and Newton have to be the highest rated guys on most boards.

I am still all in Mitchell though as I belive his body control reminds me of a AJ Green/DHop type player with better speed. He needs polish but perfect situation to let him learn behind two of the best route runners in the game!

Last edited by a moderator:
Edge rusher would be good.
LB that can tackle and cover would be good.
Burks Insurance would be good.

Edgerrin Cooper is your man... he can play edge rusher and play as ILB who can cover... he is a little light in the pants, but he has great instincts in diagnosing plays and will shoot the gap with great quickness when it is go time... reminds me of David Long in that regard...17 TFL with 8 sacks last yr... has had 8 PD and 2 INTs while at A&M.

It has to be a safety today at 2nd. Nubin, Kinchens, or DeJean (that kid ain't gonna play CB in the NFL lol)

Y'all do forget we have no FS right?...

Per Roto, they think Deebo Samuel will be traded to either the Pat's or the Bills tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we trade back into the early 50’s and add a 3rd round pick. Will be lots of great players available at 50 still.
If they are smart, they would have spent a lot of time thinking about this scenario and dwterming who in thay area of picks they really like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back