Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Taking sign ups for a 2QB No Kicker .5 PPR dynasty league...

Maybe we can have 16 teams?

Ensconatus
SawDustMan

Legit interest only.

10 dollar buy in. Winner take all

Update for the rules... again.

Futures must be paid before the trade is executed from now on. It must be paid between the "I accept" moment to the next day at that time. No excuses, no layaway plans, no obamacare accepted.

A third round pick will be docked from now on if you renege on a trade. If you do not own a third round pick, the pick that is docked increases to a second. If you do not own a second of that year it increases to a first. It's harsh, it's meant to be. No exceptions.

Non-Paying party's picks and players involved in said trade will be locked out from future trades for 1 month.

Members who violate these terms excessively will be kicked out the league. 2 times in any year is cause for concern and may be enough to boot you depending on circumstances.

-------
Dave played the loophole as expected, we gave an inch and he took a mile. We cannot enforce these situations on him at this time. This is final and fair warning for all other members.

If we must block every loophole.... every available way to one up the situation, we will not enjoy this league. If we cannot be adults about the rules the rules will just get increasingly burdensome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know

I love doing this, but I don't know how I feel about dealing with someone who I just flat out cannot tolerate, and still try and enjoy myself.

If you want him, or think it isn't fair to him I understand, but I will have to think about it.

I don't know

I love doing this, but I don't know how I feel about dealing with someone who I just flat out cannot tolerate, and still try and enjoy myself.

If you want him, or think it isn't fair to him I understand, but I will have to think about it.
Who?

I don't know

You play FF with 520 and a Steelers fan, doesn't get much worse than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back