Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOu got a point... but Lendale is a big question mark for me. Yeah im glad the titans are gettins some love but the cat hasnt played one down in the NFL yet.

Anybody got a clue of where they got that salary number from for lendale?

maybe it was based on some kind of market thing...
like slotting? Is that the right word? What was he, 35th overall..
RB... how many backs taken ahead... look up on chart... yada, yada, yada...

You hear the term "top 5 money" thrown around... Clayton is a money and salary expert. He tells the experts what to think about all this stuff.
He's like Starkiller on numbercruncherROIDS.

Da Architek said:
im real suprised that bulluck didnt make the cut

He clearly blew his load on offense. Peyton @ Q, LT @ RB, Gates @ TE and how do you like those wideouts?! Santana Moss, Steve Smith and Chad Johnson! I guess TO, Randy and Tory cost too much.:))

If it was last years contract numbers, KVB would certainly be a starter.

DANG! Walter Jones gets paid alot!

Broken Record said:
Interesting that Haynesworth is starting, but Henderson and Stroud didn't make it.
they both recieved contract extentions these past two offseasons and haynesworth is sill on his rookie contract.

Im guessing its Albert "Im unblockable, go hard every down" Hanyesworth is starting on Clayton's roster. Not the Titan's " Im going to come to training camp out of shape, its ok if i take a couple downs off" Haynesworth. He could be tops in the league if he could just stay his fat butt in shape and develope the mental toughness to go hard every play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back