Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
MbSGWb's D improved by 4.0% to bring the ppg down to 26.3

of course to MbSGWb points don't matter, just like on Who's Line Is It?

For the season 2004 Titans gave up 27.4 and 2005 Titans gave up 26.3 for a 4.0% improvement - yeah!

As of right now I am a huge Schwartzie fan - brush up on those powerpoint presentations there MbSGWb

Seriously though, I thought we were going for bigger harder hitting corners, we need a major change in strategy IMO, to cover these big receivers and PAC ain't it..he's really a ST guy isn't he..

GoT said:
MbSGWb's D improved by 4.0% to bring the ppg down to 26.3

of course to MbSGWb points don't matter, just like on Who's Line Is It?
I"m not as adamant as some of you guys about Schwartz, but I gotta admit that's funny...:ha:

Ahh, no. Pac is our best cover corner at the moment, and that's competing against Woolfolk and Beckham who are both much bigger.

You don't need size to be a good cover corner, you need speed, agility and skill.

The league changed the way you have to play when P man and Marvin got beat down in Pat town in the playoff a couple of years back. Now you really can't play "cover corner" they call you if you look at the reciever funny, especially the dolt boys. The only way to play now is to put the QB down early, often and hard. None of which we do very well excepting KVB of course.

We are set at CB. Our CBs are a little less physical than what we would like but hopefully they can show some improvment as we plug in some better safties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back