Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the f***!!!

Bulluck is signed through 2009. Thornton is signed through 2010. Why are we reaching big time for OLB with our last 2 picks? Even if tulloch is projected for the middle why the other linebacker pick? This miami guy is a pure outside guy.

In the meantime fred roach from alabama is still available.

RollTide said:
Bulluck is signed through 2009. Thornton is signed through 2010. Why are we reaching big time for OLB with our last 2 picks? Even if tulloch is projected for the middle why the other linebacker pick? This miami guy is a pure outside guy.

In the meantime fred roach from alabama is still available.

BPA?

Dunno anything about him, so I won't comment.

Roll, he was taken for depth. Sirmon is probably a goner, Boimen is gone. Who do you have for depth? Smart pick if you ask me.

I like Nande myself. I was just starting to get mad, because O'Callahan went right ahead of us. This calmed me down a little.

PS: It's a good thing we didn't get Bing. Schefter just reported that he is going to play outside backer.

Some think he can play MLB. You don't have to weigh 240-250 to play that position. Several smaller guys have done it very well.

I still think our o-line has needed more help, so as some of these picks look pretty good, they may be out of order.

tera nande rating higher than our 2 4th rd picks

overall rankings
1 V YOUNG 7TH DRAFTED 3RD

2 L WHITE 23RD DRAFTED 45
4 C LOWERY 142 DRAFTED 102
4 S TULLUCK 164 DRAFTED 116
5 T NANDE 102 DRAFTED 137

I read something about how good he will be on ST. He was quick and strong. We had him in for a visit. This was about the only second day pick I was expecting. Thought he might go sooner than the fifth. He looks like our Boiman upgrade to me. I also know he's from Nigeria, has had a very tough life.

didnt you bring up Dobbins?

I dont remember you saying Nande, but I didnt bring him up myself. I just agreed with whoever said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back