Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Sounds like he is moving to LB per the Titans press conference. I assume he will be assigned to cover TEs in a hyrid role. Sounds like a good plan with a 7th round flier!

Honestly didn't know anything about this guy but he could be a hell of a role player if put in the right position. He needs to play a Kam Chancellor role. I am hopefully with our new DC that he will get creative with him and let him be aggressive. He can lay the boom in space!

Honestly didn't know anything about this guy but he could be a hell of a role player if put in the right position. He needs to play a Kam Chancellor role. I am hopefully with our new DC that he will get creative with him and let him be aggressive. He can lay the boom in space!

Exactly who came to mind.

This dude will never be a Kam Chancellor. Not even the same role. He'll fade away into oblivion.

This dude will never be a Kam Chancellor. Not even the same role. He'll fade away into oblivion.

Chances are you are absolutely right but his measurable are pretty similar to Chancellor's. He also like to hit in the open field..so there is a chance. He's not going to be a drop back two high safety but he could serve well as a nickle LB/hybrid safety role to cover TEs.

Williams Chancellor
Height - 6'4" 6'3"
Weight - 225. 231
40 time - 4.65 4.62
10 yd split. - 1.59 1.6
Vertical - 30" 33"
Broad Jump - 9' 9" 9'8"

Last edited by a moderator:
I now introduce to y'all the new dime package linebacker. Jimmy Williams hailing from Miami (Not Ohio). The Titan's official site listed him as a linebacker selection so I'd assume that's where they envision him lining up.

Ugh I know but holy **** what a way to go lol.
Holy smokes!! I had to google to find out wtf you guys were talking about... There's a new continuation to the 90s animated Xmen?! Sweet! I literally rewatched the OG ones during the Pandemic.

Thanks for spoiling it dudes... but damn... I'm in.

Holy smokes!! I had to google to find out wtf you guys were talking about... There's a new continuation to the 90s animated Xmen?! Sweet! I literally rewatched the OG ones during the Pandemic.

Thanks for spoiling it dudes... but damn... I'm in.
It's the best thing marvel has done since endgame. It's absolutely brilliant.

Latest posts

Back