Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I ran into this by reading a blog while trying to dig up information on Vince Young.
It's funny where google will take you.

This is a SNL video spoof.

If you can't tell by my avatar, I'm a SNL fan.
Well, a satire fan really.

Does it show? :))

SNL RAP VIDEO

:ha:

and you thought people were strange...

check this website out.

iwantyou.jpg

Streets are uneven when you're down...

Most people won't let the dog drink from here.

toilet%20snorkel.GIF

Toilet Snorkel
US Patent Issued In 1982

What exactly is this man doing? Communicating with his neighbors using his new Toilet Phone? Blowing up his Inflatable Toilet? Or is he simple blowing bubbles? Well the correct answer is None of the Above. This guy is using the new breath easy, Toilet Snorkel, formulated to provide a fresh air source during fires in high rise buildings.

In most fires, it's the smoke that will get you, and a source of fresh air can be a life saver. So our inventor designed a way to snake a snorkel through the zigs and zags of your toilet, so you can breath sewer air instead of smoke. Here's our question... couldn't he have, just as easily, invented the Faucet Snorkel instead?

This is for real.
:ha: :ha: :ha:

This a post in the Coltsfreaks.com Smack Shack...
http://www.coltfreaks.com/forum/showpost.php?p=35466&postcount=10
tony dungy said:
OOOOOOPS my bad, oh wait we saw what happened in the regular season you fool. I'm not gonna back down from defending my team in the regular season. IMO they are the greatest regular season team in the history of football captained by the greatest regular season QB of all time. I'm not here to discuss playoffs lets make that clear.

LOL this guy.

Latest posts

Back