Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said after last weeks game if Jags swept us they'd only be 1 back..well they got first quite easily. If they run the table they are 9-8 which means best we could do is 10-7 but we still have SD and Dallas so we could easily be 8-9 and lose division.

Jags have Dallas and Jets.. we'll see but just remember we were 7-3 with like 4 game lead and now it's 7-6 with 2 game lead

I said after last weeks game if Jags swept us they'd only be 1 back..well they got first quite easily. If they run the table they are 9-8 which means best we could do is 10-7 but we still have SD and Dallas so we could easily be 8-9 and lose division.

Jags have Dallas and Jets.. we'll see but just remember we were 7-3 with like 4 game lead and now it's 7-6 with 2 game lead
Unconscionable

This would be up there among the biggest division collapses of all time. Titans has a 4 game lead on Indy, even higher on Jax, now only lead by 2.

I still think they hold it off by winning the division at 9-8 or 8-9.

This would be up there among the biggest division collapses of all time. Titans has a 4 game lead on Indy, even higher on Jax, now only lead by 2.

Well good thing is, we fired the GM, so we should see an immediate turnaround and find a way to stop the bleeding, I hear we are getting new scouts or something....

Collapsing and this franchise are pretty much synonymous with one another. If any team can blow this big of a division lead, it's certainly the Titans.

Then what ? Get hot in the playoffs ? LOL
You play the game.
At a minimum, you fended off the biggest collapse in NFL history (or at least close to). You didn’t lose out to the other s**t in the division.

That’s nothing to brag about, but it’s also not a 59-0 so to speak by blowing that big of a division lead.

I’m not sure if you’re rooting for them to miss the playoffs or rooting for them to get a chance to win there. No expectations if they get there, but there is really something to be said if they miss the playoffs entirely.

Titan fans have been conditioned to think 8-9 and making the playoffs to lose right away is a great season. Dont rain on their parade.
What? Who says that?

Gaslighting at its finest. To say something literally zero people have said, and pretend that whatever stance you have is the better stance despite arguing against no one.

I’ll stand corrected if you can find whoever said 8-9 making the playoffs is a great season.

Unless they magically win an owl this year, they must make drastic changes this off-season. New OC, O line coach, somethings gotta be done about our fitness - being this hurt all year again is not right. Several big name players need to be cut. There's literally only 3-4 guys i would say should feel "safe".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back