Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Nearly two weeks ago, Tennessee asked Steve McNair not to work out on the team's property for fear an injury would give the Titans a devastating salary cap hit. Now his agent says the Titans have told McNair to continue to
stay away. ...more

Titans Would Hire Trainer for McNair

from today's Tennessean:

The Titans have responded to the grievance filed by the NFL Players Association on behalf of quarterback Steve McNair.

Now the Titans would like to put McNair in the hands of a local trainer, and they're willing to pay him to work out. . . .

"If they think they're going to draft a quarterback, whoever it is, and Steve's going to be a backup after this year; that's not Steve's thought process I'm sure and certainly not mine," Cook said.

How can Cook not know EXACTLY what Steve's thought process is? :hmm: And who the hell really cares what Cook's thought process is?:sad2:

well at least they are trying to keep him involved, i really want mcnair to stay but i just dont see it happenening everyday it seems like he is getting farther and farther away from our organization

GhostZ said:
well at least they are trying to keep him involved, i really want mcnair to stay but i just dont see it happenening everyday it seems like he is getting farther and farther away from our organization
truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back