Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
well... duh

everyone who ever made it LEGIT to AA ball... meaning 10s of thousands of people, are better than michael jordan

Actually saw Jordan hit the homer his first at bat. And I have his baseball card. Ain't that da chit! And a homerun ball hit by Bo Jackson when Auburn played my alma mater.

But seriously, one has to wonder about the dedication to the Titans regarding his baseball interest. Never like the 2 pro athlete interest- that "prime time" and Bo showed.

he should be fine

will keep him in shape

problem would be if he puts baseball as a priority and only starts football after baseball season ends... which he could do from a financial situation based on his rookie contract... but in all likleyhood just a leverage thing heading into contract year... could extract a payment from Titans to NOT play baseball

Maybe we can extend him on the cheap, if he is allowed to play baseball.
I think it would be pretty cool having a two sport player on our team.

You know AJ loves his social media attention. He won't play baseball. He needs to be on a recruiting tour to bring some good FA's to Nashville.

I'm ok with it. You only live once. And I don't think baseball is nearly the grind they say it is. It's fun. Go play. Two sport players have a greater skill set... Olajuwon, Jordan, Deion, Bo, Herschel. It translates.

You know AJ loves his social media attention. He won't play baseball. He needs to be on a recruiting tour to bring some good FA's to Nashville.

Dude is going to post a picture of a grilled cheese sandwich that he made and the media will be like, "AJ Brown contemplates giving up the NFL to follow his passion of becoming a chef."

Y’all need to relax doubt he’s serious (he likes attention from time to time) although he was a legit HS baseball player, was a UA all-American and was drafted by the Padres in the 19th round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back