Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to stop pretending what school a player goes to determines how good they are at playing football, period.

X school doesn't produce X position players etc... Just dumb.

Success tends to breed success. A school uses past success stories at positions to recruit the best at that position. So, a school known for great OL development tends to get better recruits on the OL. It’s the same at any position.

Success tends to breed success. A school uses past success stories at positions to recruit the best at that position. So, a school known for great OL development tends to get better recruits on the OL. It’s the same at any position.
LB U. Still pumping them out.

Were they ever thought of as a qb factory until recently with tua, hurts and I guess mac? I don’t remember the likes of mccarron being tabbed for nfl success.

While I'll agree with that part. Of course a lot of talent wants to play for Alabama because theyve been good for so long... But is there a proven record of Alabama players consistently having success in the NFL especially by position?

College success doesn't equal quality NFL player. So I'd be surprised if any school "breeds" consistently good NFL players at X position.

I think it's more like, ", Oh those 3 guys in 30 years were good, X school is pumping out talent!" Without really seeing the duds from the same schools.

Were they ever thought of as a qb factory until recently with tua, hurts and I guess mac? I don’t remember the likes of mccarron being tabbed for nfl success.
kenny-stabler-joe-namath-bart-starrjpg-35e50d5a25c52939.jpg

Looking at that list reaffirmed my stance. Quarterback U because a QB from those schools merely made it to the NFL... Yet I'd venture to say most people have never heard of a majority of those QBs. A few good ones spread amongst all of those schools.
North Dakota St, QB factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back