Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the raiders reached for him in the draft to begin with. He is an OSU guy which could make Vrable more interested, but I'd pass on him

Just because he was a reach does not mean we should not sign him. We are screwed at CB.

And he is better right now than the CB we took this year.

Just because he was a reach does not mean we should not sign him. We are screwed at CB.

I'm not saying no, but that's going to be a hard sell.

The dude got cut by the Raiders for being a headcase. The Las Vegas Raiders decided he was too much of a problem child. I don't think many people are going to want someone like that around without some serious vetting

Its a big if, but if the front 4 keeps generating the pressure we've seen recently - then the secondary isnt being asked to cover for as long, the throws arent quite where they should be etc and the guys we have in play (Borders, Mabin, Jones, Jackson etc) can continue to play at a more than acceptable level.

Think about it - we havent seen Jackrabbit be burned in 2-3 weeks whilst the front 4 have been smashing it. Chris bloody Jackson is looking like a solid starter. Mabin stepped in and played 100% of snaps in his first game with us, and looked fine.

Fulton should be back soon - anyone heard anything on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back