Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
In the second half during a punt return, Roby ran onto the field at the last second as the kick returner. I was watching Pacman who had his back to the play, walk off the field. A coach ran down the side line chasing him, then Roby ran onto the field. The kick went through the endzone and was never fielded.
Did Pacman not know it was 4th down?
It couldn't have been a designed play. There were too many people walking around looking confused.
I was happy to see the Seahawks stay away from Pacman and throw in the direction of Hill and Thompson, neither of them looking very good today.
Pacman is getting better but still making rookie mistakes.
________
Weed Tracker

i saw that and was wondering what the heck. Just glad someone got Roby on the field. I am sure Fisher will have an explanation (like always) as to why Jones wasn't in there on that play

This was in today's paper about that play.

Jones explained " that he thought Seattle was going to attempt a field goal

from about 60 yards instead of punting" :lol:

Cut the kid some slack. He's playing defense, returning punts, and kickoffs. That's no excuse though, he should've been out there, but lets not go overboard here. It didn't cost them the game or anything.

He's getting better every week. He'll be a big time player for the titans sooner rather than later.

Fisher mentioned Pacs mistake on his TV show. Pacman did in fact forget to go onto the field. Fisher pushed Roby out there because Roby happened to be standing next to Fisher at the time. Fisher said that Pacman will be making a contribution to his favorite charity this week!
________
Buy Herbalaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back