Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I moved to St.louis in January and my moms got DishNetwork. When she got it she said something about us havving the NFL Sunday Ticket. Come to find out .............. she didnt .......... and she refuses to get it. That means no Titans for me huh. Funny the last time I lived in St.louis they went to the SuperBowl and followed that year up with a playoff loss to the Ravens. I went to Memphis and caught a game every Sunday. anybody know what can do ? CBS plays all Cheifs. I may be able to catch a game but more than likely if not the Cheifs the Raiders. this sucks. big time.

Dish doesn't have Sunday Ticket anyway. Only DirecTV gets that.

Basically you'll only see what the networks will show you normally.

You are screwed like the rest of us. Prepare to load up the ESPN gameday and watch little blue bars go backwards. When there is a delay on the screen, assume something big just happened. lol

Titans radio is a good alternative. Wychek is on there and it's pretty good. ESPN offers it I think for like $30 whole season. If you buy it listen to the Chargers games every once in a while, their announcers do not think before they say anything. I've heard them say stuff like his ball sack just dropped on that play. And they will sit there and laugh about it. They are pretty funny sometimes. But straight shooters.

PhiSlammaJamma said:
You are screwed like the rest of us. Prepare to load up the ESPN gameday and watch little blue bars go backwards. When there is a delay on the screen, assume something big just happened. lol

man I hate that delay, you just know something has happened and I always think it is against the Titans cos we never seem to have a massive 60 yard play often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back