Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
The Titans always seem to draft a local boy. Do you think it'll happen this year? I know they will bring in some local undrafted talent weeks after the draft. But who has a chance? Gerald Riggs TN RB? He's projected as a 7th rounder by some.

Moses Osemwegie from Vandy would be a good project on day 2, the guy is a blue collar kind of player. Would be nice to see some Vandy influence out there!!!!

Went to highschool with Moses and Ingle Martin, I know they'd both be pumped to get to stay in Nashville. I graduated with both of them, both good natural talents and hardworking guys. I have no idea where either are projected, but would be happy if we got either.

Heard Osemwegie had a decent proday, too. I'm not really sure about "Vandy influence" though...I think we kind of just went through that the last 2 years:))

(Disclaimer: as a '99 Belmont grad who also took ROTC at Vandy, I reserve the right to utilize Vandy as my 'home' school - since BU has no football team. Therefore I find it in my purview to make fun:winker with sound conscience)

Riggs is a fumbler

fitantitans said:
Gerald Riggs TN RB? He's projected as a 7th rounder by some.
He went to Red Bank.
That is where I live.

5ABack.jpg

Gerald Riggs, Red Bank High School(far left)

Finalists
Ralph King, Riverdale High School
Adrian Porter, Oak Ridge High School

fitantitans said:
What's your biggest problem with Riggs?

Where to start? Riggs has an over inflated view of his talent. He had a terrible time trying to learn UT's blocking schemes and that robbed him of almost a year of starting time. He doesn't have great speed. He doesn't do a good job of breaking tackles for a man his size. He's a poor man's Cedric Houston... and who would want Cedric Houston?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back