Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I know this may be a little premature, but before we started picking up all these Free Agents, I was thinking that this season was going to be a learning one for our young players...QB included. Now, I am thinking that our defense is looking good, and our Offense has potential. If we can get an impact player like ROBY in the draft again does anyone else think we can make a run next year? I am not saying that we will win it all, but does anyone else see us at least finishing with a winning season next year? I hope Steve comes into camp in shape and works with his WR. Our RB are good and I hope will step it up.

With all that being said, I have always been an advocate of drafting a QB as the air aparent in the draft, but now I am starting to lean toward the BRICK! (unless Bush is there). He could have a HUGE impact immediatly, opening holes and protecting Steve. I dunno, just a thought!

P

If we have a impactful draft, I think we could be pretty solid actually. The team is still very young, but the additions will not hurt a bit.

I'm starting to be greedy as well in terms of thinking about drafting help for this year and D'Brickashaw would definitely be appear to be an immediate impact player in a position of need. I certainly won't cry if they take one of the QB's at three but I'd be just as happy if the Titans took Ferguson. If indeed the front office is thinking of taking Ferguson, they'd better sign a big time, pro bowl caliber center to provide veteran leadership on a offensive line that features two inexperienced tackles... :)) .

I think the fact that we havent let go of Volek says alot about our plans this year. If he ends up gone, then I will be convinced we are getting a QB in the draft.

I'm already convinced of that. I think we're hanging on to Billy to see if Steve asks to be released, or if we're forced to that end.

roby impact player last year?

brandon jones was the best but no impact player & r williams i thought was better than roby,i guess roby played in most games.

I'm pretty excited with the news. We will have even more cap room after they figure out Mcnair's contract situation. We just signed four good veterans, and the draft is coming up.
It should be a lot better than the last two years.

I am thrilled with these four signings. Our defense is shaping up. All that we desperately need is a MLB. Our O really only needs depth at O-line.

We have done nothing but improve our team and I am certainly excited about the season. As a matter of fact, I was considering not renewing my NFL Sunday Ticket, but now plan do with the off-season activity.

Sure, we lost a vet like Hopkins but the young offensive line prospects are somewhat promising. I think we took a major step up at center with Mawae. The interior offensive line could be one of the better ones in the league.

As for the defense, it looks like Sirmon is out the door while Hope and Thornton are now on board.

All and all, I believe that the FO has done a good job thus far in the FA period.

IndyTitan said:
We have done nothing to improve our team and I am certainly excited about the season. As a matter of fact, I was considering not renewing my NFL Sunday Ticket, but now plan do with the off-season activity.
I'm rooting for 3-13 myself... I love watching the Titans lose.:ha:

titanbuoy said:
I'm starting to be greedy as well in terms of thinking about drafting help for this year and D'Brickashaw

"D'Brickashaw"???? You are kidding right .... no one would seriously name a child D'Brickashaw ... would they?

Guig

Guig said:
"D'Brickashaw"???? You are kidding right .... no one would seriously name a child D'Brickashaw ... would they?

Guig
they did.

D'Brickashaw Montgomery Ferguson ... born 12-10-83 in New York, N.Y. ... son of Rhunette and Edwin Ferguson ... has a brother, Edwin, Jr., who graduated from UVa in 2001 ... religious studies major.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I'm rooting for 3-13 myself... I love watching the Titans lose.:ha:
I incorrectly stated "nothing to improve". I meant "nothing BUT improve". Bottom line...I am getting excited about the season and the draft has not even taking place.

IndyTitan said:
I incorrectly stated "nothing to improve". I meant "nothing BUT improve". Bottom line...I am getting excited about the season and the draft has not even taking place.
I know. I was having fun with it. That's why I clicked the little blue smiley who is a barrel chuckle of laughs.:ha: see, he's my friend.:ha:

for real though, how do you like being able to have your pick of the late games with your satellite dish? That must rock. Sometimes I think I should get sirrius in my truck just so I can listen to NFL gamecalls on the drive back to Chattanooga on Sundays. Do you watch another game for a minute or two when watching the Titans becomes excruciating?

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
D'Brickashaw Montgomery Ferguson ... born 12-10-83 in New York, N.Y. ... son of Rhunette and Edwin Ferguson ... has a brother, Edwin, Jr., who graduated from UVa in 2001 ... religious studies major.

I'll tell you ... some parents just need a good slap ... imagine giving your child a god-awful name like that ..... I'd be changing it as soon as I reached my majority if they did that to me and disowning them.

Guig

Guig said:
I'll tell you ... some parents just need a good slap ... imagine giving your child a god-awful name like that ..... I'd be changing it as soon as I reached my majority if they did that to me and disowning them.

Guig
I kind of like that name. Not for my children, but I like it.
It's good for a huge guy like him, call him The Brick. It fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back