Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Just wondering. I know he's got the no-trade clause and all, and I'm sure it hinges more on whether or not McNair restructures, but I just put it out there as food for thought.

There's also Sirmon as trade bait. I think Reese is going to trade out of #39, just my gut....

I would love a 3rd rounder, it would really open up our options, we can take a MLB in the 2nd round, Jackson's gone, so perhaps Hodge or an O-Line.

If the staff believe that Mcnair will be here than trade Volek for a 3rd rounder

Hey, 500th post

There's a lot of talent still there. If Reese got a deal, it would be great to drop down a little. I'd like to go ahead and get Mcneil if not.

He traded out alright. Winston Justice is a first half of the first round talent may end up better than Ferguson do not understand trading out for a 4th rounder. Justice would have started day 1.

Man, the Henry trade hurts a little more after looking at the top half of round 3... Winston, Hodge, Youbooty, Pope(I know we didn't need him, but heck of a value)... lots of good talent, wish we had a pick...

And Henry was worth it at the time I guess. He had serious value there. So no big deal. He's a lame duck now. But as for Volek, I think it would be nice to trade him for pretty much anything. Combo him with some picks and move up if possible. His value has got to be low tho'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back