Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I know were all reeling from the tough loss.

definitely felt like I was back there in 2008 vs Ravens.

I know Henry was coming off an injury but I felt Foreman looked WAY more explosive today. Should we have just kept running him?

that was my concern w Henry returning was that the running game has been in flow lately.

you guys think there’s any merit in trading DH, trying to bring in a QB and rolling with Foreman going forward for cheap?

I know were all reeling from the tough loss.

definitely felt like I was back there in 2008 vs Ravens.

I know Henry was coming off an injury but I felt Foreman looked WAY more explosive today. Should we have just kept running him?

that was my concern w Henry returning was that the running game has been in flow lately.

you guys think there’s any merit in trading DH, trying to bring in a QB and rolling with Foreman going forward for cheap?
Nope.

With all due respect, that's an over-reaction.

It's amazing that Henry played as well as he did today, considering his injury.

This was on Downing.

Henry isn't going anywhere but we need a contingency plan for sure and foreman should be it. The way we abuse Henry isn't a long term solution in any sort of way.

If Todd Downing is retained, it’s not gonna matter who you put on the field next season.
Downing leeched off Henry just like Smith and Tanne.. they all rely on him to bail their asses out

"run up the middle 20 times" and pray Henry trucks kids, that's been the philosophy the last 3 seasons

Downing leeched off Henry just like Smith and Tanne.. they all rely on him to bail their asses out

"run up the middle 20 times" and pray Henry trucks kids, that's been the philosophy the last 3 seasons
The passing game was a lot more productive with Art and he didn’t have Julio Jones

Downing is an idiot.

You can predict his calls.

I can predict his calls.

A roomful of monkeys can predict his calls.

He's not the man for the job.

He

Needs

To

Go.

I deserve some recognition for exercising that much restraint.

:toast:

too bad he spends half the year on the sidelines every season

he's not dependable
AJ Brown? He had back-to-back 1,000 yard seasons before this year and missed like 2 games that whole time. Even this season he played well over half and had nearly 900 yards.

And I really like Foreman and how he runs... but there is zero chance he takes over for Henry. Derrick Henry is the most dominant running back in the NFL right now. It won't last much longer I'm sure, but it's just a fact right now.

Whew...this forum really goes nuts when the Titans lose. Lol

Henry looked like his normal self. He's always going to get attention and not going to bust loose every run. It's when he does is where he's special.

Foreman played great in Henry's absence, but no way you dump Henry for Foreman.

Whew...this forum really goes nuts when the Titans lose. Lol

Henry looked like his normal self. He's always going to get attention and not going to bust loose every run. It's when he does is where he's special.

Foreman played great in Henry's absence, but no way you dump Henry for Foreman.

I’m talking about since Henry went down.

If you get could Russell Wilson you wouldn’t consider it?

Also does anyone really think they would move on from downing with a #1 seed? Feels like they’ll just do some coach speak of well if it ain’t broke don’t fix it

If Foreman had played more snaps today, no doubt in my mind we would have won. He had the hot hand and Downing or whoever chose to ride or die with King.

But Foreman was shredding

If Foreman had played more snaps today, no doubt in my mind we would have won. He had the hot hand and Downing or whoever chose to ride or die with King.

But Foreman was shredding
The killer was going away from Foreman and the run game in general after his big run...that intercepted pass killed us.

Henry isn't going anywhere,nor should he...Downing is a f*cktard

I’m talking about since Henry went down.

If you get could Russell Wilson you wouldn’t consider it?

Also does anyone really think they would move on from downing with a #1 seed? Feels like they’ll just do some coach speak of well if it ain’t broke don’t fix it
What does Russel Wilson have to do with it?

Trade Henry for Wilson?

Are we going to let Tanny ride the bench as a 25+m QB and pay Wilson 30+m?

Foreman looked so damn good today and I really hope he's on our roster next season.

This goes back to the thread where some posters were saying that we should move on from Foreman. Foreman is a legit backup RB with the capabilties of being RB#1 when called upon.

Foreman should definitely be our backup next season.

Foreman looked so damn good today and I really hope he's on our roster next season.

This goes back to the thread where some posters were saying that we should move on from Foreman. Foreman is a legit backup RB with the capabilties of being RB#1 when called upon.

Foreman should definitely be our backup next season.
Probably won’t be able to afford him with what we’ll be paying our QB. Top 5 QB money that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back