Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Whitters21

Prospect
Moola
Hey all

Is anyone interested in joining my NFL Fantasy League? Currently have 2 slots free in my league No Punt Intended.

Great pun name required.

I have been running the league ‘No Punt Intended’ for 8 years now (this is the 9th) and we have players from the UK and USA here. It is an active, interactive league.

I am based in the UK and am a huge NFL fan. I chose the Titans in 2003 when I first started watching and stuck with them since.

I am aiming for a 12-team league again which worked really well last year (top 6 make playoffs – top 2 get byes and seeds 3-6 play in wild card weekend).

£20 buy in again. £240 pot.
Winner - £150, Runner up - £50, Third place - £40

The regular season is week 1-14 with the playoffs running week 15-17. I deliberately conclude the season before week 18 when some teams rest starters.

Scoring is standard NFL scoring (non PPR). Positions are mostly standard fantasy positions but you can use a TE on your flex position also. This year is the first year we are introducing 2 defensive players to each line up as well after conducting a league vote.

Trade deadline is November 15th (before week 11). Trade rejects are by league vote only (majority). League position is determined by head to head result.

Waivers will be based on Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB). Each team starts with 100 FAAB to be used throughout the season. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.

Live online draft is 730pm BST (2.30pm EDT) on September 2nd. Draft order will be randomised as will the schedule.

If you are interested let me know and I will DM you on how to sign up and send you the details for joining.

Any questions please just let me know.

Hope you are keen to join and pick a great pun name too!

Cheers

Latest posts

Back