Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I'll be there for a few days later this week and look like spending my weekend there now (had hoped to be in NY).

Will be looking for a good watering hole as well.

whatever you do, don't speak English

the French district (which is huge) doesn't cater too well to English speaking peeps, and they especially didn't like Americans.

but that was back about 10 years ago (when I was 20) and touring with a rock band (SteppenWolf).

but the best thing I remembered was the FrenchieNuck were pricks

ADVICE : get bottled beer - unopened

see a canadians game their always crazy, i duno when just for laughs is but thats things huge! if ur 18 u can go clubbing and what not, st catharines street is huge and has good shopping. visit the crappy olympic stadium actually there there is a biodome thing which is cool to be honest...get some maple syrup and o man deli style smoked meat is the bomb there. ull have a good time most french people are snobby but some are nice its a very english city

no its quite english there compared to most cities in quebec i find that place and hull are english its more americanized i find just my opinion though

Pretty much hated every minute of my 4 days in Montreal. (This is my 2nd time there) Got drunk, watched a hockey game in a Sports bar, toured around, and apart from seeing some very nice looking women (nothing like the Gold Coast mind you) had a pretty ordinary time.

Mind you I was a combination of jetlagged and hungover the whole 4 days and had some significant work arguments as well.

Back in St Louis, Missouri now. Got here just in time for the Tornado yesterday afternoon. Anyone in Tennessee badly impacted?

Montreal is more of an English city, esp when compared to Quebec. I enjoyed the week I spent in Quebec though. I did like Old Quebec better but then again it helps that I like history

Puck said:
but that was back about 10 years ago (when I was 20) and touring with a rock band (SteppenWolf).

Were you touring in support of Steppenwolf or as a part of the band? I saw them 10 years ago or so at the Tennessee Valley Fair in Knoxville, but they were billed "John Kaye and Steppenwolf" I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back