Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

these guys, it fhey handle it right, come back 100% healthy in a league where almost everyone has some nicks and stuff after a month and a half

it is an advantage
Basically a solid week 7 FA pickup?

Provided the loss of said player doesn’t cost games while out. Key is much less of a Key for the titans than our Key opponent Cows and than their key DL signing Autry.

Not good considering how thin we already are with pass rushers. Ran definitely needs to look to add someone even if it means trading for them.

We needed another piece at EDGE before this Key news. Now we're going to need to sign or trade for 2 EDGE rushers.

Nowhere near as depressing as Landry tearing his ACL in TC 2 years ago, but this flat out sucks. I was really looking forward to seeing how he'd do in his second year with us.

Sounds like T Sweat is tearing it up. Maybe Sweat and Simmons occupying the middle can help out with the pass rush on the edges.
I hope so! Back end may provide a little more time for em to get there, but it’s definitely a soft spot. I am actually pretty happy so far with the direction. Have nothing bad to say about Ran so far. Getting to the QB looks like an open sore at the moment. Every time i feel this way i am proven wrong! Prolly lead the lead in sacks and pressures and getting toasted over the top. Lol , the Tits way.

Latest posts

Back