Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Do I have any hope or should I expect to be disappointed in our putrid wide receiver corp going forward.
Help me out, I don’t keep up with it

The Titans have superstars in the making such as Cody Hollister, Mason Kinsey, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine and the perennial all-pro at TE Geoff Swaim. Racey McMath will soon be returning, his 4.3 speed will be invaluable to get 5 yards down the field by the time Tanny releases the ball after Daley and Brewer get blown by like they were tackling dummies. The only DJ the Titans need is a new DJ to pump up the crowd after a big play.

The Titans have superstars in the making such as Cody Hollister, Mason Kinsey, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine and the perennial all-pro at TE Geoff Swaim. Racey McMath will soon be returning, his 4.3 speed will be invaluable to get 5 yards down the field by the time Tanny releases the ball after Daley and Brewer get blown by like they were tackling dummies. The only DJ the Titans need is a new DJ to pump up the crowd after a big play.
McMath will get 5 yds down the field when we need 8

No. What sense does trading for dj make after trading AJ. For better or worse the titans don't believe in paying a premium for WR.

No. What sense does trading for dj make after trading AJ. For better or worse the titans don't believe in paying a premium for WR.

the titans were willing to pay aj. also, his contract actually would work. There is a breakdown that says it would cost the titans 1 million this year. Next year, with a contract restructuring the titans could get his cap hit to 13 million a year. Which is what it will cost to keep Robert Woods. Who would you rather have Woods or Moore.

Problem is Detroit claims that Moore is off the trade block, or never was on it.

the titans were willing to pay aj. also, his contract actually would work. There is a breakdown that says it would cost the titans 1 million this year. Next year, with a contract restructuring the titans could get his cap hit to 13 million a year. Which is what it will cost to keep Robert Woods. Who would you rather have Woods or Moore.

Problem is Detroit claims that Moore is off the trade block, or never was on it.
I'd rather have Moore but it won't matter with Tannehill throwing the ball.
Why does Detroit care if he's on the block or not? Moore is with Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back