Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hes afraid to get hit but that makes the way all clear for Young that is if the titans get word of this, cause that could lead to him not paying attention and being garbage even more than he already is

lol, from that article ur right on target, and as far as im concerned i dont think that type of personality is very good to have on a team where his head is off somewhere else, especially when u are the qb which is basically the foundation of the nfl teams

I wouldn't put too much stock in that story. I think Leinart made a decision based solely on the fact that Tom Condon switched to CAA and now Leinart has just 1 company representing him, and a new agent with quite the resume to boot.

And the GM was probably Floyd Reese blowing more smoke...

I've never felt Leinart is a good fit for Nashville or the Titans based on his past quotes (Joe namath, change of lifestyle, etc). I really don't think he's interested in playing for a small market town.

I thought he'd be the NO choice and then the team moves to LA. Then they signed Brees and now Buffalo making noise like the LA team of the future.

Anyway, in Leinart's words I get a bad "vibe" if we choose him.

dontdraftCutler said:
Sounds like another dadgum Prima Donna fur coat wearin sissy to me....

Last I remember, I saw Ray Lewis in one at a press conference and he is definately not a sissy. Far from it in fact.

metal957 said:
Last I remember, I saw Ray Lewis in one at a press conference and he is definately not a sissy. Far from it in fact.
True, True, but what sets him apart is he probably "murdered" the animal that the fur came from.....

Riverman said:
I've never felt Leinart is a good fit for Nashville or the Titans based on his past quotes (Joe namath, change of lifestyle, etc). I really don't think he's interested in playing for a small market town.

I thought he'd be the NO choice and then the team moves to LA. Then they signed Brees and now Buffalo making noise like the LA team of the future.

Anyway, in Leinart's words I get a bad "vibe" if we choose him.

I think the Jets, Raiders or ... duh duh duuuuuh ... New Orleans is where he ends up.

Bring us Vince Young.

Puck said:
I do not like the prospect of drafting Matt Leinart

he reminds me of a dude about to be on the Bachelor or Elimidate

:ha:

He does fit that Jesse Palmer mold, and what was the other big dude that the Bachelorette didn't pick that became the next Bachelor? That chunky dude looks like Matt -- Matt just played football and slimmed down, but when he was younger, those two could have been separated at birth.

"He wonders: Does he really want to play football or does he just want to have fun?"

I have said this from the beginning. He stayed in school for the girls and the booze in LA, not to take Ballroom Dancing for God's sake. He could have taken that in the offseason to get his degree. This is big time college football people....whether you like to admit it or not, the degree is secondary....especially if you're locked in as the probable #1 pick in the NFL Draft.

Football is not as important to him as it is to VY. Did you see some of VY's quotes in the Tennessean? He seems ready to go to work and get better, and he's not looking for a shoe contract or a spot as the next Bachelor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back