Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Leinart could be like Roethlisberger, a guy who gets the job done but isn't always spectacular. The real question is how he will respond on a terrible team.

I still think that if Leinart falls to #3 that some team would be willing to give up a king's ransom for him. Al Davis is the sort who might just love to bring in the California kid to throw to Moss and Porter. and he might give up a bunch.

It would take a Rivers/manning deal to get me to move down, but if that sort of deal is offered it would be tough to pass up. Especially if it was with the Raiders. I don't see them doing much with a new coach and then with a rookie QB in the tough AFC west.

I think it just sounds like he's had plenty of time with the spotlight on him to learn how to sound good in the media. It's possible that he is the way he sounds there, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's just getting very good at the media game...

I like his references to Montana and Brady. It got me thinking about those guys...they weren't/aren't "rocket arms", or whatever, but they just win. I won't be hurt if he's there at #3...

Banshee2 said:
.they weren't/aren't "rocket arms", or whatever, but they just win...

Oh snap, here we go again
I grow tired of people saying "I like him, he just wins"
what crap
like the QB has total control of such things
most 'winning' QB's are also on good teams with good coaches

you take a "winner" and put him on a 'loser' and see him become a loser

(no offense Banshee ........)

Puck said:
Oh snap, here we go again
I grow tired of people saying "I like him, he just wins"
what crap
like the QB has total control of such things
most 'winning' QB's are also on good teams with good coaches

you take a "winner" and put him on a 'loser' and see him become a loser

(no offense Banshee ........)

QFT

bigtitan53279 said:
vince young was also a "winner" on a less talented team.

What does that have to do with anything? Its not like we will be selecting between the two anyway.

If Oakland wants to trade with us to get Leinart it could be a gift if the coaches see as much potential in Cutler. Problem is Oakland can have Cutler without trading down.

If Leinart's there at #3, it'll be a long 15 minutes listening to the phone, and while I'd like to see Young a Titan, I don't know if I'm prepared to pass on Leinart.

Soxcat said:
What does that have to do with anything? Its not like we will be selecting between the two anyway.
banshee pointed out that while leinart may not have a lot of mobility, a big arm, and played on one of the most talented offenses ever essembled, he's a winner.

i was pointing out young, with his mobility and less talented team, is also a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back