Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Didn't like the Ravens getting Hamilton. Just a perfect fit for them.

The jags have potential for a special front 7, but we've seen that show before.

Texans... Whatever. Nice picks, but nothing scary.

Nice to not hear the colts name at all.

Hated that the Jags were able to snag Devin Lloyd and KC was able to get George Karlaftis. Both of those guys could've went in the top 15 and it wouldn't have been a shocker to me at all.

The AJ Brown trade aside - I did not like the selection of Burks. I just don't see it with him.

I also hated the Chargers getting Zion Johnson one pick ahead of us. Would have been perfect here.

The AJ Brown trade aside - I did not like the selection of Burks. I just don't see it with him.

I also hated the Chargers getting Zion Johnson one pick ahead of us. Would have been perfect here.
If you watched any Arkansas games Burks was the offense. SEC defenses knew it, and couldn't stop him. 8 catches 179 yards 2 touchdowns against Alabama ( and he was hurt and played thru it), is game I remember most! Love the pick

I also hated the Colts getting Jelani Woods. Dude is a monster and I hate the thought of having to cover him twice a year. Not sure there's anyone on the team that can. Let's just hope he's all potential and nothing more.

turning an injury prone, delusional WR, who was likely gonna sit out for months via trade into basically the same WR, another body to add to CB depth, and our potential QB of the future

..... said no one ever.

(taking burks at 18 instead of 26 had all the bearing on all those next picks, even though it wasn't the direct trade called in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back