Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooo nice, another good signing. He should helps us out.

I guess he is leaning towards us because we offered the most...

Looks like Hope may be a real possiblity, 49ers are one of the other teams he is going to visit.

Weird feeling to be signing all these 'high profile' Free Agents.

Glad to get him, if that's accurate. While a lot of people are complaining about having no "number one" receiver, I think this will still help us a lot. I'd rather have him and bennett than anyone else on our receiving corps and bennett next year (just next year, in the future I'm really hopeful for the young guys). I'm glad we're doing something in FA, and beginning to feel better that we didn't sign some of the big guys at the very beginning...

Is Bennett a free agent next year? I seem to remember a 4 year deal, but I can't remember when we re-signed him.

Anyone know? (other then Starkiller)

Vigsted said:
Well, he hasn't signed yet... has he?

According to the front page, that contract has been agreed upon but he has to make his final decision (ie. any last minute offers from the Pats).

Trying to get all of the Thigpen and Pickens memories out of my brain.......

Givens would be a nice addition... I keep telling myself that :greedy:

it looks good with bennett at #2 thats where he tore **** up, givens should be the #1 and calico can be the slot guy with roydell and courtney batling it out for the other spot. sadly, i think jones is out for the season correct me if im wrong?

Jones won't be 100% and I dont think we should play him until he is proven to be 100% and totally over his injury.

We don't need another Calico situation.

As I recall, Jones is supposed to rest until august/september and first then is allowed to start training. He'll probably get som plays in december, just to get the feel of it before the next offseason starts.

Gunny said:
Is Bennett a free agent next year? I seem to remember a 4 year deal, but I can't remember when we re-signed him.

I guess I shouldn't tell you then... :ha:

Gunny said:

Both Bennett and Calico are UFA's after this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back