Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the team had quite a morning. According to Fisher on TheZone, soldiers banged on the players door at 4:45 this morning and were loaded on a bus to go to Fort Campbell.

They went through a 1:45 minute workout on base before eating breakfast with soldiers and then heading over to the PX to sign autographs.

NFL Films was there with cameras so I expect we'll see this very soon.

:grrhee:

I hope they enjoyed their Sunday off.

(on the encouragement to rest on Sunday)

"The design of the day off is to rest. If their priorities are out of wack a little bit, we will know about it on Monday and Tuesday. You cannot do the (wrong) things and come back here fresh, rested and be ready to improve next week"

I agree. I think TheZone will play that interview with Fisher again after 5:30. Visit their site at http://www.1045thezone.com/.

Fisher said that it was a tough thing to set up and pull off but it might be one of those things that helps pull the team together. It was a great PR move as well.

Per 104TheZone, Brandon Jones is on the field as is LenDale White. Raymond has had yet another pick. This time covering Bennett. Young has fumbled a snap from center and had another one batted down but looked good at times as well.

Remember McNair in the Pro Bowl?

Young just needs to:

1. get used to taking a snap from center (although it seems like he should be used to it by now)

2. get used to the center

Bulluck said:
Remember McNair in the Pro Bowl?

Young just needs to:

1. get used to taking a snap from center (although it seems like he should be used to it by now)

2. get used to the center

EXACTLY.

I'm in no way an expert at the NFL level. However in my own small way I can attest to the fact that "the snap" is trickier than it seems. ( my own small way is having played center in high school -I told ya it was small)

A QB and his center really have to work on it to get in sync. And, under the best conditions, there will be a miscue now and then.

Not to worry, I'm confident they'll get there soon.

The thing is...a snap has to be an afterthought. You are already moving and looking for your reads as soon as you say hike. So, while it's easy to take a snap if that's all you are doing, it's somewhat tougher to take one in a live situation, where you have to drop back immediately.

and it has to be seemless, can't afford a delay while waiting for the ball to get to your hands, you gotta be on your way to a dropback when the ball hits your hands.

Calico better be calling Lester Hayes before Saturday afternoon.

StickUm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back