Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to go to Cincinnati every year since it's such a short drive, but I haven't been to an away game since the realignment. My sister lives in D.C., so I might consider that one this year.

We usually go to a couple a year. Atlanta, St. Louis, and Indianapolis are all easy drives. We flew to the Cleveland game last year and also went to the Hall of Fame in Canton.

I've been to Cincy three times, NY twice (one Giants, one Jets), Jacksonville and Atlanta for Titans games. I've also hit St Louis and Atlanta to see the Seahawks. If you're a big fan who enjoys going to games, you should definately check out an away game at least once. Its really a completely different experience. Its a completely different sense of comraderie with fellow fans when you are in the minority.

Players get terrible tickets at away games. When I'm taking friends, after exhausting all contacts, the last resort is to try the fan websites or just show up and buy from scalpers outside of the stadium. If you smile real pretty, you get good prices.:brow:

Hey BiPolar, you going to the Washington game? The shopping in D.C. is mind boggling and we're gonna need someone to help us carry our shopping bags.:greedy: :kiss:

elfinmagic53 said:
Players get terrible tickets at away games. When I'm taking friends, after exhausting all contacts, the last resort is to try the fan websites or just show up and buy from scalpers outside of the stadium. If you smile real pretty, you get good prices.:brow:

Hey BiPolar, you going to the Washington game? The shopping in D.C. is mind boggling and we're gonna need someone to help us carry our shopping bags.
no, but I'll meet you for a beer pre-game any given Sunday at Joes Crabshack.:brow:
Sometimes I even have any extra ticket if you bring a friend.:brow::brow:
Did you know once everyone is in camp I quit hatin' until the bye? I actually become a hating cop and smack return anything that even smells like hate. :grr:

It's kinda like lent for me, which, coincidently, is the liturgical season we are currently in... anyhow... Like any good catholic, I will be attending all of my Sunday homegames religiously and have intentions to rendevous with forum members at Joe's Crabshack and "Bipolars Grassy Knoll" ... which is not a bar but a little piece of dirt I like to call home in the vicinity of gate 7.

ill be @ the redskins game for sure, its right up the road from me in norfolk, maybe all of us should get together before the game...

i love going to dc also, the nightclubs and shopping are great...especially in this area called dupont circle, pretty nice...

I've been to Houston (Reliant) three times and will go back every year if I've got two legs. TexansTalk.com is part of your Fan2Fan Alliance and they're a great group of fans, incredible tailgaters.

Yvette said:
I've been to Houston (Reliant) three times and will go back every year if I've got two legs. TexansTalk.com is part of your Fan2Fan Alliance and they're a great group of fans, incredible tailgaters.
they might be good peeps but their message board sucks.
they don't really want you to mix with them. :irked:
I'm astounded at the liberties that Coltsfreaks affords you...:whoop:

Click my signiture and examine the links and read on... it takes some time but it paints a nice picture. If you post to appeal to Texans fans using pro-texans humor... just read on if you dare.

click vince...:sad2:

don't bother if you only have a minute.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
they might be good peeps but their message board sucks.
they don't really want you to mix with them. :irked:
After reading your posts, I predict if you ever show up for a tailgate they'll serve you the special meatballs :winker:

Yvette said:
After reading your posts, I predict if you ever show up for a tailgate they'll serve you the special meatballs :winker:
I was honestly trying to be cool, direct them to our smack forum and show them how I taught Overalls to own Cowboy Mouth with the T.O. avi. I broke out the record book, all class. That thoughtful moderator moved my entire thread into another thread, in another forum. I was ready to talk about Barry Sanders and Reggie Bush, ... I even worked overalls little oklahoma bit in there. That was so weak... I mean damn, it's april for crying out loud... I was topicless but at the same time offered fifty football related icebreakers to get to know those cow patties... I'm so put off. I've gone and trashed that board elsewhere on the network... Alls fair in love and war baby.

Sucks when you come in peace.
You like Kubrick? I started a thread in the lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back