Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
@TitanJeff Let me preface by saying I don't really have any room to talk since I'm a freeloader on the site

but are these new banner ads going to stay? they really make mobile/non-adblocker browsing quite unpleasant as they are super intrusive, and not passive like normal ads

View attachment 20908

IMO if i were a new person to the site, those kind of ads would keep me from coming back.. similar to the sites that don't let you browse w/o disabling adblocker

@TitanJeff Let me preface by saying I don't really have any room to talk since I'm a freeloader on the site

but are these new banner ads going to stay? they really make mobile/non-adblocker browsing quite unpleasant as they are super intrusive, and not passive like normal ads

View attachment 20908

IMO if i were a new person to the site, those kind of ads would keep me from coming back.. similar to the sites that don't let you browse w/o disabling adblocker
I’ve actually not been on for a couple of weeks so not familiar with those ads. I’ll look into it and see if they can be turned off. I’ve not added a new ad format in years so not sure what’s going on.

Finally saw one today. I usually view on my phone and they don’t show there. I did see it when on my iPad. It’s from Google so going to see what they added and why clients were auto opt in.

Finally saw one today. I usually view on my phone and they don’t show there. I did see it when on my iPad. It’s from Google so going to see what they added and why clients were auto opt in.

They are a little annoying for mobile. However, if you notice there is a little arrow you can click to make it go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back