Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...

Nice for the raiders and colts eh? They get who they want without moving up. I don't see greenway going that high(14th). He already has sims and hawk off the board and greenway is not a pass rush type linebacker. Is deangelo really going to last 27th? Maybe the colts will try to move up to get him if they watch him slip that far down.

I do like his scenario with cutler. Rams just might make a move like that.

What would the colts have to pay..

.....to get the top pick? Hey the cowboys moved up significantly in 1977 when they gave up a lot of picks and players to secure seattle's 2nd pick and drafted tony dorsett. Would the colts pay that kind of price to get bush? A scary concept.

RollTide said:
.....to get the top pick? Hey the cowboys moved up significantly in 1977 when they gave up a lot of picks and players to secure seattle's 2nd pick and drafted tony dorsett. Would the colts pay that kind of price to get bush? A scary concept.
Do they Colts have the cap money to pay Bush his rumored asking price of 30 million

I just don't think the Titans are going to revamp their offense just to fit Young.

I can't wait to see Young get slammed into the ground :stars: by KVB for a sack :lol3:

Ewker said:
I just don't think the Titans are going to revamp their offense just to fit Young.

I can't wait to see Young get slammed into the ground :stars: by KVB for a sack :lol3:

In practice? I mean, you know, since Vince Young IS going to be a Titan......:))

but as far as a few of us know, there is one person that is ahead of all of the other quarterbacks and which we will surely draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back