Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
What Is The Best And Or Worst Fa Moves You Think Happened? I Really Think The Pats And Vinitiari Was Pretty Stupid Myself

bored1 said:
What Is The Best And Or Worst Fa Moves You Think Happened? I Really Think The Pats And Vinitiari Was Pretty Stupid Myself
Worse Move was Redskins signing Randle El to a ridiculous contract. Best Moves was by Falcons acquiring J Abraham

I'd have to say the Eagles not picking up a decent WR weapon. The entire off-season for the Patriots is up there.

Best moves: Lions - cutting their losses and moving on (Harrington).

worst- colts for letting edge go. their last season without him they went 6-10.

best- cleveland signing lecharles bently to help keep charlie frye upright.

Denver First Round Pick

Actually, the skins didn't trade. It was part of the Portis-Bailey trade, one year the skins got Denver's first round pick and the next year, the Broncos got the Skins pick. Denver had received the skins 22nd pick this year and they had a 29th pick from their season. They traded their 29th pick and a 4th rounder plus a 5th next year for Atlanta's fifteenth pick.

The Bills got what they could for Moulds, who they were going to simply cut if they couldn't trade him.

That's the same situation the Titans are in with McNair.

I think Brees to the Saints could wind up being huge in the end. I believe in the guy. They're a talented team that many thought would make the playoffs last season before Katrina changed everything down there. I think Brees could be just what they need to get over the hump.

Starkiller said:
The Bills got what they could for Moulds, who they were going to simply cut if they couldn't trade him.

That's the same situation the Titans are in with McNair.

I'd rather trade for Moulds for a 5th then sign Givens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back