Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
capt.fb15f470aee549cebd6bdb8f1f973907.roethlisberger_taheo_celebs_football_golf_nvrp107.jpg

for what he has been through, he looks very good. you can tell though , that his nose is messed up just by looking at the bone structure, but hey, it could be alot worse.

no that would be very VERY BAD! i would say kill me if i had to look like hmm! yuck! i'd much rather look like the big bad wolf than payten manning!

also notice that scar on his forehead... eneven eyes...
his jaw looks off too... bet he is still in some pain.

when i broke my jaw half my face was paralyzed for a few months.. maybe thats why he looks crooked to me.
i dunno, guess i'm the only one that thinks he looks a little messed up

He looks good considering the face plant he did on that Chrysler.

I bet he won't be the same... watch... he just might have lost a step...
he might not be as good. Not the same anymore. Head trauma is a strange thing.

If he comes back and is "the same", it'll be a miracle. Tons of things could go wrong. I've heard depth perception and peripheral vision as things that could go wrong with his eyes, but confidence is the big one. It wasn't a football injury, but your life changes after a life-threatening accident, I know. He just might not be the same guy.

GoTitans3801 said:
If he comes back and is "the same", it'll be a miracle. Tons of things could go wrong. I've heard depth perception and peripheral vision as things that could go wrong with his eyes, but confidence is the big one. It wasn't a football injury, but your life changes after a life-threatening accident, I know. He just might not be the same guy.

I havent even had the accident but I know I would never be the same. I'd be worried one hit would break away all the plates and whatever and my face would fall apart and i'd be walking about like Castor Troy in Face/Off.

Wow, the week after the accident, I was totally waiting for a Face Off reference, and now, weeks later, you've caught me unprepared... Nice one, Gunny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back