Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I guess we can just put to bed any ideas about him being done or over the hill? RavensShallBurn I'm talking mostly to you lol. But he's had another great year.

Let's see how good he is when the games count. He's no longer under pressure these days and that's why he looks better than what he is.

I'd be cool with using a seventh round pick on a kicker for some legitimate competition. Who else is going to be around in the seventh?

Making 85.7% of your kicks doesn't suck though...

I'd be cool with using a seventh round pick on a kicker for some legitimate competition. Who else is going to be around in the seventh?

Making 85.7% of your kicks doesn't suck though...
No its great. Why waste a pick Bironas looks to have plenty of quality kicks left. He boots it out of the end zone on nearly every kickoff so he doesn't appear to be losing any legal strength.

I guess we can just put to bed any ideas about him being done or over the hill? RavensShallBurn I'm talking mostly to you lol. But he's had another great year.

Yea, luckily he didn't cost us any games this year.

I was impressed by that 55 yarder... didn't think he had it in him.

One more year is fine, I guess. But I always have nightmares of Al Del Greco. I have always loved Bironas, but I was really worried he was gonna Del Greco us this season. I'd hate for his legacy to be tarnished because of something like that.

Del Greco, like Bironas, was great for so long, but he ****ed us so hard in his final game, and that was the best shot we ever had at winning a Super Bowl. I guess we don't have to worry about Bironas screwing us out of a Super Bowl, seeing as we're nowhere near close to reaching one.

No its great. Why waste a pick Bironas looks to have plenty of quality kicks left. He boots it out of the end zone on nearly every kickoff so he doesn't appear to be losing any legal strength.
Why waste a seventh round pick? Because those are so valuable. They're so valuable, in fact, that we traded one away to move up and pick Scott Solomon in the sixth. Two years later he's playing for the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back