Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
As the title states. He did an interview this A.M., he talked about getting his kid ready for a field trip and preparing a sack-lunch. And talked about how that was his life now. He also said he loved the organization. It happened in the first hour of the show, "Opening Drive". It will replay latter today for those with Sirius.

No offers from the Titans? If you don't want to sit on the bench for a cool half mil, let me know, I'll surely do it. I heard those are the best seats during a game. Plus they fly you, free of charge, to all the away games.

He seemed a little said, even though he was speaking about it positively. I'll miss him, but I still don't really want to bring him back, but we might have to, you never know.

While I was arguing strongly that he should go, he will be missed, and he was a great contribution to the team. Thanks for everything brad.

If he stays in shape he could always get picked up mid season to a team with an injury. I bet he misses the game after the season starts.

Sure I've watched him play recently, and I'm all for letting Roos take over. But for the long haul, Brad has been pretty good.

What a turbulent offseason for our ex-oilers on the team.

Thanks Brad for being there all those years for Steve. And enjoy retirement.

He'll still be around. Hopkins will be a brilliant analyst. He's extremely articulate, knows the game and is already better on the air than the great majority of former jocks and most others for that matter. He was co-host on one of the Sirius programs a couple weeks ago and did extremely well.

Starkiller said:
And if his co-host gives him any lip, Hoppy can cellphone-whip him...

That could always be a possibility. But no, I knew his brother-in-law who worked in agas station that I would go by and he was always saying that Hoppy's Knees were about gone.

I wish he had came to this decision in 2003.

So Long Brad - what happens in Vegas is SUPPOSED to stay in Vegas not fly home and move in with you - IDIOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back