Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
These last few games he’s been looking really solid. He’s yet to give up a touchdown and is a pretty solid tackler. What’s y’all opinion of him? And what do y’all think his role is when/if Adoree plays this season?

He has been a great surprise....I’d have a hard time taking him off the field.

Fulton and Jackson have been replaced with King and Borders....if those guys can get healthy we might actually have some depth at CB

He has played well.

I don't think he'd take snaps from a healthy Adoree/Butler/King, but I think he may slot above Fulton/Chris Jackson/etc.

Joseph was decent when he was the 4th corner on the team. When he was forced into a starting role, it was pretty clear he was toast.
Not really. He was never the 4th corner on the team. He was starting next to Butler since week 1 and he was never "decent".

PFF’s ratings in general are trash. The DB ratings are especially trash.
I disagree. I think their ratings are spot on compared to what I see on the field. Borders made a number of big plays yesterday and always seems to be in good position.

I disagree. I think their ratings are spot on compared to what I see on the field. Borders made a number of big plays yesterday and always seems to be in good position.

PFF is no different than what any of us do on here lol they just put a number by the players name.

No rhyme or reason to it and it’s super subjective. They also don’t know how the players are coached to execute every play. So maybe it looks like a negative play on player x but it was actually a negative play on player y. Player x gets the negative grade on PFF though.

Gotta love it when a practice squad guy or an Un-drafted free agent gets their shot and takes full advantage of it.

I’m routing for him, I’m not expecting the next Champ Bailey, but it would be nice if he can just develop into a solid, dependable CB that carves out a prosperous career for himself.

I’d be thrilled with a Cortland Finnegan story!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back