Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
why didn't we resign that kicker from the Colts game last year? He got a punt off for a whole like 10 yards

and people say our talent eval is ok

I swear it seems like this season is just riddled with injuries, not just for us but every team.
Just part of football. But the weird thing is it seems like they sat starters all pre season and through workouts to avoid injuries only to be plagued by them when the season started. Sounds like they need to workout with Henry’s trainer!

Just part of football. But the weird thing is it seems like they sat starters all pre season and through workouts to avoid injuries only to be plagued by them when the season started. Sounds like they need to workout with Henry’s trainer!

I just don't think I've seen such an insane amount of injuries this early in the season since I've been watching football.

Pretty soon backups will be paid more than the starters, because they will be the ones finishing off the season.

Its pretty wild atm. Ain't the Ravens on like a 4th string RB and we could be fielding wr 4,5 and 6 this weekend.

Hope the receivers are back for the pussy cats.

eliminate exhibition season

useless

make championship season 20 games and expand roster for first 4

as always GoT has the answer

Last years game with Kern out still haunts me, that was shit was pathetic. Wasn't it a guy who was like literally delivering packages just a few days prior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back