Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for him. My two memories of him are when he nailed the scoreboard in the brand new Dallas stadium and him giving the kicking ball to my son in my profile picture.

Definitely deserves his own thread. Hell, if derrick henry didn't exist then Kern would be our player of the decade from 2010-2020 (as sad as that is).

15 years in the NFL and did his job well... Also earned about $30 million and gets to retire at 37. I'd say he's winning at life.

Instant Ring of Honor inductee, or damn well should be. We were priveleged to have him on the team as long as we did. He was one of the greatest at his position in the NFL for his entire tenure with the Titans.

We love our punters :)

Going back to Greg Montgomery this franchise has always had a strong punter.

I'm going to get this conversation started

View attachment 20928

Does he make it to Canton? The first Titan ever (Well, other than Bruce Matthews, but he only played a year or two as a Titan)

It's not looking good though. Apparently there is only one punter in the HoF

This does remind me that the Basketball Hall of Fame is the worst. It's literally in a strip mall. U can't even make that up. It is. but it's also very dated inside. They need to upgrade. Don't think Kern deserves the HOF. He didn't impact the NFL or season, and certainly isn't famous. U can tell the story of the NFL without him, and that leaves him out.

This does remind me that the Basketball Hall of Fame is the worst. It's literally in a strip mall. U can't even make that up. It is. but it's also very dated inside. They need to upgrade. Don't think Kern deserves the HOF. He didn't impact the NFL or season, and certainly isn't famous. U can tell the story of the NFL without him, and that leaves him out.
He did things like this a lot..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back