Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Obviously the Panthers are in total re-build mode and will be looking for a franchise QB in next years draft as Mayfield and Darnold move on to backup roles elsewhere.

So what would you give up to get Brian Burns???

We could certainly use him this yr to replace Landry and imagine next yr having Dupree/Landry/Simmons/Autry and Burns getting after opposing QBs...

After the misses we have had in the 1st rnd of the draft, I wouldn't be opposed to giving up a first to land him.

Burns was in the draft when we got Big Jeff and went just before our pick if I remember correctly. I liked him coming out and I wouldn't mind having him but that may be too many assets at one position. I'd much rather trade for OL or WR ahead of pass rush.

Obviously the Panthers are in total re-build mode and will be looking for a franchise QB in next years draft as Mayfield and Darnold move on to backup roles elsewhere.

So what would you give up to get Brian Burns???

We could certainly use him this yr to replace Landry and imagine next yr having Dupree/Landry/Simmons/Autry and Burns getting after opposing QBs...

After the misses we have had in the 1st rnd of the draft, I wouldn't be opposed to giving up a first to land him.

Highly doubt Dupree is back here next season.

But I assume Burns is nowhere on our list of players we'll try to trade for and especially not for a 1st.

Dudes a beast, but next year is his option year so we would likely have to extend him right away, to a big money deal which we can't afford. Don't think it's plausible.

I don't know why everyone thinks the Panthers will get rid of great, young inexpensive talent. They're actually a pretty good team on paper. I can see the team making a post-firing run, kind of like the Browns a few years ago. Outside of maybe McCaffrey, I don't see them getting rid of anyone.

Would it be great to get Burns or Moore? Of course. Is it realistic, I don't think so. Maybe Robbie Anderson, but even the idea of the Titans trading for him seems unlikely.

Great player, but the Titans need help on the OL. If they plan on jettisoning Dupree after the season it'd be a good trade to make and I really feel Burns is a lot better player but once again if the Titans are going to make a trade they need a Left Tackle or a Guard before they can even consider juicing up their pass rush.

They wouldn't just ask a first for Burns --- they know our pass rush injury situation as well as we do..... we would hold zero leverage in a potential trade for him...

Almost like when a QB goes down in preseason ---- and teams know you desperately need a QB, they will pry a 1st round pick out of you even just for a back up qb....... and now you shift that to an EDGE, the 2nd most prized position in the draft...... they will bleed you of several picks -- especially with a guy like BURNS who has seen production.

Amy needs to give the best scout 5 milly or something and hand him a piece of paper with a 1 on it with a titans badge in the corner and say see this paper that is our no. 1 pick find the best tackle In the draft and stick it on his chest so jrob can't fuck it up this time.

We need to actually sign Simmons first. We have lots of needs and not much space. We blew our superbowl chance when tannehill choked.

Amy needs to give the best scout 5 milly or something and hand him a piece of paper with a 1 on it with a titans badge in the corner and say see this paper that is our no. 1 pick find the best tackle In the draft and stick it on his chest so jrob can't **** it up this time.

Set Burns up with a weekend getaway with Amie Wells so he ends up requesting being traded here... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back