Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Vrabel era is over...I have mixed feelings about that, but it is over. Time to move on. Go Brian C!
I had mixed feelings initially. Looking back, his offensive approach was lazy at best (handoff to Henry), and perhaps even negligent by resting on the crap offense from 2021 with Downing. Without AJ Brown in 2022 what should have been a building year became a collapse. Part of that wan't his fault, but its evident that he relied too heavily on the players' talent – i.e., neither he or anyone on his staff could coach up the players on either side of the ball. Then to pull that Bum Phillips hat thing during the Houston game? If you are going to showboat you better win. It was lazy bullshit, and the scheme was entirely predictable on both sides of the ball. Between the injuries to Tannehill and Levis last year they were guilty of Wissenhunt level of malpractice.

I had mixed feelings initially. Looking back, his offensive approach was lazy at best (handoff to Henry), and perhaps even negligent by resting on the crap offense from 2021 with Downing. Without AJ Brown in 2022 what should have been a building year became a collapse. Part of that wan't his fault, but its evident that he relied too heavily on the players' talent – i.e., neither he or anyone on his staff could coach up the players on either side of the ball. Then to pull that Bum Phillips hat thing during the Houston game? If you are going to showboat you better win. It was lazy bullshit, and the scheme was entirely predictable on both sides of the ball. Between the injuries to Tannehill and Levis last year they were guilty of Wissenhunt level of malpractice.
Vrabel was too arrogant for his own good

I’m one of the few that still advocate that you can win championships running and playing D BUT that doesn’t mean I’m against change.

There’s a lot of new pieces to this team and it is kind of a wait to see product.

Media has all doubters, fans seem to have general excitement. Hopefully Levis is the guy Mettenberger never was.

Latest posts

Back